The Technique FootGrip creates a hands-free option for opening doors. With door handles in communal areas proven to be a major factor in the spread of germs, protect your worksite against cross-contamination with this easy-to-install solution.
Compatible with any latch-less wood or metal door, the Technique FootGrip also comes with a sticker that you can place on the door, to remind staff to use their FootGrip instead of the handle.
The FootGrip is installed in under 5 minutes and is made from high-grade stainless steel.
Eliminate the spread of germs and prevent cross-contamination in your worksite with the Technique Footgrip.
- Made from high-grade stainless steel.
- Easy install in under 5 minutes.
- Provides a safe workplace.
Simple Installation Instructions:
- FootGrip should be mounted approximately 5mm from the bottom and outer edge of the door.
- Mark the holes with a pencil while holding the FootGrip against the door at a level mounting position.
- Use an 8mm bit to drill the holes.
- Level the FootGrip.
- Attach screws.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.