KILLS 99.99% OF GERMS • VIRUCIDAL BARRIER COAT
Active Ingredient: Ethanol
IndustroBarrier - Surface Barrier Sanitiser is an alcohol-based surface sanitiser that combines hydrogen peroxide, organic acids and polymers to sanitise a surface and leave a temporary protective coating giving short term protection against bacteria and microbes.
The hydrophobic coating repels water-born spray such as sneezing. As IndustroBarrier is alcohol-based, it is quick-drying.
IndustroSan Barrier Spray will kill a broad spectrum of micro-organisms including bacteria, viruses, yeasts, moulds, fungi and algae. It can also be used to sanitise offices, rooms and motor vehicles.
It is safe on skin, food contact surfaces, plastic, soft and hard surfaces and is non-corrosive to metals. It is a ready-to-use sanitiser for sanitising both non-porous surfaces such as benches, tables, chairs, equipment, floors and walls. It can also be used on porous surfaces such as fabric.
- Ideally suited to prevent cross-contamination from shared tools and equipment.
- It will tolerate a light soil load without losing its effectiveness.
- The protective film provides protection for an extended period of time.
- It is quick-drying and pleasant to use with very low irritancy on skin.
- It is corrosion safe on all metal and painted surfaces, and will not harm plastics or fabric.
- Safe to spray onto food contact surfaces, plastic, soft & hard surfaces.
- Will tolerate a light soil load without losing its effectiveness.
- Apply to surfaces using a spray bottle, wiping or immersion then allow to dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.