V-Gripp tape distinguishes itself from the competition with its self-vulcanizing technology. By not relying on a traditional adhesive layer, V-Gripp Tape outperforms all other tapes on the market by creating a fully load rated and certified tool attachment point, when used in combination with a Tool Catch.
Extremely durable and easy to apply, V-Gripp Tape is recommended for use on-site and in extreme conditions.
- Self-Vulcanizing, doesn't rely on chemical adhesives.
- Heat resistant to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Resistant to water and oil.
- Extremely resilient and long lasting.
- 25mm Wide
- 2.7m Long
- Cut a length of V-Gripp Tape approximately 30cm (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
- Position the Tool-Link on the tool.
- Apply V-Gripp Tape, pulling it tight and without covering the 'Catch' on the Tool Catch.
NO HEAT OR ADDITIONAL PROCESS REQUIRED!