Why Should you use Coir Logs?
- Coir Logs protects steep surfaces from heavy flows and sediment movement.
- Coir Logs have pre-drilled holes for easy stake installation.
- Coir fibre has a two to three year life which allows for full plant and soil establishment, natural plant invasion and land stabilisation.
- Being 100% natural and biodegradable, coir fibre functions as a soil amendment.
- Water absorbent coir fibre acts as mulch on the soil surface.
- Coir logs provide a micro-climate for plant establishment, promoting balanced, healthy regeneration of habitat.
- Coir logs provides restoration of terrestrial, aquatic, and riparian ecosystems.
- Coir has the characteristic of being environmentally responsible and aesthetically pleasing.
- Capable of being customised to specific requirements/technical specifications according to the site conditions.
- Excellent air and water permeability.
- Holds seeds and revegetation tube stock in place.
- Easy to install and follows the contour of the soil surface.
- Coir is a renewable natural resource.
- Eco-friendly and non-polluting.
- Anyone can install them, as very little tools and equipment is needed.