CONFORMS TO ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
The new and improved C5 FlexiLite MKII features exceptional flexibility and comfort with a super lightweight, cut-resistant finish.
Like all GRIPPS gloves, whenever you’re carrying the C5 FlexiLite MKII around the worksite, you’re also carrying a fully load rated drop prevention system. The patented tether anchor point is engineered directly into the glove and is load rated for any tool weighing up to 2.3kg.
The key benefit of tethering to your wrist is the ability to maintain full dexterity and range of motion while on the job. With nothing attached to a belt or external structure, you’re free from tangles, tension and catches.
The C5 rated gloves are manufactured from a super lightweight HPPE knit-liner and double-coated with a sandy foam nitrile, combining maximum cut resistance and dexterity with long-lasting grip. This is a glove that’s engineered to last.
- Improved flexibility and overall user comfort.
- Super lightweight HPPE knit liner providing maximum cut resistance.
- Double coated sandy foam nitrile for long-lasting grip.
- Fully load rated tether anchor everywhere you go.
- Maintain full usability of tools.
- Compatible with the full range of GRIPPS wrist tethers.
EN 388: 2016 4542C
- ANSI/ISEA 105 A3
- Mechanical Rating: 4544
- Cut Level Rating: 5
- Max Load: 2.5kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.