If you require a glove that combines unprecedented levels of safety and comfort for high-risk applications, then you need the C5-Impact Technique glove.
A tether anchor point (patent pending) engineered right into the glove, and an included 2.5kg Webbing Wrist Tether, allows for complete tool control while safeguarding against dropping and maintaining dexterity.
A cut level 5 rating is supported by thermoplastic rubber to provide strategic impact protection. Nitrile micro-finish applied to the palms provides oil resistance and a solid non-slip grip while still maintaining superior comfort.
- Includes 1 x Webbing Wrist Tether Single-Action - 2.5kg.
- Black micro-finish nitrile palm giving the glove a solid, non-slip grip.
- Load rated tether anchor point on each glove.
- Silicon enhanced grip on finger-tips and palms for extra control.
- Thermoplastic rubber on fingers, thumb and back of glove adding impact protection.
- Oil resistant palms ensuring a solid grip on slippery and/or wet surfaces.
- Snug, comfortable fit ensuring the glove is comfortable, while still being protective.
- Mechanical Rating: 4544
- Cut Level Rating: 5
- Max Load: 2.3kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.