With the C5-Impact Lite, whenever you're carrying your gloves around site, you're also carrying a fully load rated drop prevention system. The patented tool anchor point is engineered directly into the glove and is load rated for any tool weighing up to 2.3kg/5lbs.
The key benefit of the tethering to your wrist is the ability to maintain full dexterity and range of motion whilst on the job. With nothing attached to a belt or external structure, you're free from tangles, tension and catches.
CONFORM TO ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
The C5 rated gloves are manufactured from a super lightweight HPPE knit-liner and double coated with a sandy foam nitrile, combining maximum cut resistance and dexterity with long lasting grip. Ultra Armour TPR rear protection protects the wearer from impact and knocks to the top of the hand. This is a glove that’s been engineered to last.
- Super lightweight HPPE knit liner providing maximum cut resistance.
- Double coated sandy foam nitrile for long lasting grip.
- Ultra Armour TPR Rear protection against impact for backs of hands.
- Fully load rated tether anchor everywhere you go.
- Maintain full usability of tools.
- Mechanical Rating: 4544
- Cut Level Rating: 5
- Max Load: 2.3kg