The 20 or 25 tool GRIPPS Tethering Station (GTS-20T & GTS-25T) is a fully functional mobile tethering workstation, suitable for a range of environments. Constructed from an extra heavy-duty, 26-ounce canvas, the minimal/isolated use of metals and non-conductive tether anchors make the GTS safe for works around live electricity.
For all works at height, attach the GTS to scaffold tubes, handrails or EWP cages using the load rated and hard-wearing straps. Reinforced eyelets allow the GTS to be hung via hooks or tied off with rope to suit virtually any other conceivable environment.
Supported by a rigid backboard that prevents twisting or distortion, the GTS is loaded with options for a complete tool kit-out. Dual general-purpose pouches are reinforced with inner-stitched plating – perfect for battery tools. A range of stretch-webbing and canvas sheaths keep your full kit of hand-tools, heavy’s and equipment organised and accessible.
Strategically placed tether anchors ensure every tool is tethered and accessible at all times, with each tether anchor fully load rated and non-conductive. Two dual-action carabiners provide additional anchoring and tethering options.
- Organises & tethers up to 20 tools.
- Mounting straps that are compatible with EWP cages, scaffold tubing, handrails.
- Reinforced stiff backing creates a stable workstation.
- Fire retardant, extra heavy-duty 26-ounce canvas.
- Suitable for working with electrical applications.
- 60cm wide x 55cm high
- Max Load (Per Tether Anchor): 3.0kg