These cut-resistant Tsunooga fibre gloves feature a Cut Level 3 rating, alongside high comfort and dexterity.The palm and fingertips of the glove are dipped in black polyurethane to provide dexterity and grip with extra long shelf life.
- Made from Tsunooga fibre combined with spandex for high cut protection with flexibility and fit.
- Ultra-fine 15 gauge knitted structure for hand sensibility.
- The special formulation of polyurethane coating suited to liners ensures excellent grip and abrasion resistance for durable use.
- High resistance to water, UV and chemicals.
- Machine washable at 40C for repeated use.
- Construction sites/Equipment handling.
- Cut risk involved works where high dexterity is required (DH6134TS).
- Automotive industry.
- Electronics/High precision assembly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.