CONFORMS TO ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
The Non-Conductive Tool Catch provides a strong, stable & durable retrofit tool connection point to a vast range of hand tools.
Attach the Non-Conductive Tool Catch to your tool with V-Gripp Tape to create a fully load rated, non-conductive tool connection point for the most rugged conditions.
- Tactical nylon for maximum strength.
- Tough poly-carbonate ring for durability.
- An easy installation process that can be done on-site.
- Fully certified and load rated when used with V-Gripp Tape.
- Sizes: 12mm x 55mm
- Max Load: 1.0kg
- Cut a length of V-Gripp Tape approximately 30cm (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
- Position the Tool Catch on the tool.
- Apply V-Gripp Tape, pulling it tight and without covering the 'Ring' on the Tool Catch.
NO HEAT OR ADDITIONAL PROCESS REQUIRED!